Updated on 20th June, 2022
We are committed to protecting the privacy of all of its users Personal Data and providing a secure, user-controlled environment for the use of the app.
PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE
● Account Credentials: In order to use the Darrot App Services, you are required to login with an Account Authentication Mechanism (Email Address and Password) When creating an account, Darrot stores your information on a secured backend server.
● Profile Information: When you create an account, you choose to provide us with Personal Data about yourself. For example, in the Darrot App, you may provide your Personal Data, such as name, email address, and any other information that is required to positively identify the user.
● Photos: If you upload a photo, while using the Darrot App Services, you will be required to permit Darrot to access your camera and photo gallery in which case Darrot will have access to the photos stored in your photo gallery.
● Posts/Products/Services/Offers/Jobs: Any data or information you provide in context to Posts on Community, Products and Services in Stores, Offers of Stores and Job posting may be publicily available for the end users. You will have the option within the Darrot app to hide or delete this information if you need to.
● Location and Distance Information: When you use the Darrot App, we collect your precise location (e.g. your latitude and longitude) ("Location") to determine distance in feet or meters (“Distance Information”). Should you choose not to allow the Darrot App to access your Location, certain features (such as displaying nearby user profiles or features that include Live Location Sharing) of the Darrot Services will not function properly. You may also revoke this permission and disable the location services on your device. You can do so on an iPhone by going to Settings, Privacy, Location Services, Darrot; and on Android, by going to Settings, Darrot App, Permissions, Location.
● Payment Data: We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by Google and Apple. You may find their privacy notice link(s) here: Link to Apple Policy and Link to Google Policy.
● Feedback/Support: If you provide us feedback or contact customer support, we collect your name and e-mail address and possibly other Personal Data (e.g. IP address), as well as any other content that you send to us in order to reply and address any issue. If you contact customer support, we also collect and retain certain technical diagnostic data, such as your phone model. We may keep records of our communication with you, including any complaints we receive from you about other users (and from other users about you).
● GPS LOCATION
● PHOTO GALLERY
● Apple App Store Services
● Google Play Services
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are using strong backend for our Darrot App. In backend, all the content will be store. All Data will remain safe and secure. No any single information/data will send to the anywhere.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY RIGHTS
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. To make such a request, please contact us at the information provided in Feedback section within app.
EU PRIVACY/DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the below rights to the EU residents:
● Right to information - including contact details to the DPO, the purposes for processing Personal Information and the rights of the individual.
● Right to access the Personal Information that are processed
● Right to erasure (”Right to be forgotten”)
● Right to rectification
● Right to restriction of processing
● Right to data portability of the Personal Information supplied to Darrot by the EU resident
● Right to object (opt-out) to processing (unless Darrot otherwise has compelling legitimate grounds)
EU residents can exercise these rights by raising a request directly at email@example.com or contact us at the information provided in Feedback section within app.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
● To facilitate our Service;
● To provide the Service on our behalf;
● To perform Service-related services; or
● To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.