TERMS & CONDITIONS
By downloading, browsing, accessing, or using this Darrot Application (“ Darrot Mobile Application”), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must immediately discontinue your access to the Darrot Mobile Application and your use of the services offered on the Darrot Mobile Application. Continued use of the Darrot Mobile Application will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use, as may be amended from time to time.
· Darrot provides the Platform as a market place on-line job board intended for any individual or entity, being a User that uses any aspect of the Platform (“User”) as either: (i) an entity that is accessing a Platform to post a job or utilizing the services offered by Darrot from time to time to its Users (the ‘service”) for any reason related to seeking candidates for employment opening or (ii) an individual in search for employment openings in any capacity except as an Employer (iii) Listing your products and services on the platform to increase sales. You may use the Platform and Service only for lawful purposes of self-employment or employment of candidates for your own needs within the stated context of Darrot’s intended and acceptable use of the Platform.
· Darrot is the sole interpreter of the Platforms” intended and acceptable use that enables you to utilize the Platform. If you are accessing, operating or using the Service on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept this Agreement as it is on such entity’s behalf, and that such entity agrees to take responsibility for use of the Platform and Service in compliance with this Agreement and indemnify Darrot for your violation of this Agreement.
· The profiles of “Users” contained in Darrot’s search results are created by people over whom Darrot exercises no control. We cannot guarantee that the said are who they claim to be. We do not confirm the accuracy, genuineness or completeness or any Job Listing or other information submitted by any User, including the identity of such User. Darrot assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability of any Job Listing or other data and/or information available on the Platform.
· Darrot does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for any “Users”. Darrot makes no representation concerning “Users” qualifications nor does it sanction potential “Users” nor does Darrot take responsibilty of any Products or Services listed by different sellers on the Platform. In the event of a dispute between you and any other user, you shall indemnify and hold harmless Darrot arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes (including the recovery of legal costs on a solicitor own client basis).
· If you are a “Job Seeker” or ‘service-Provider” you acknowledge and agree that:
I. any resume, information, date, images, photo, materials or application information (“Profile”) that you post, display, submit or otherwise make available through the Platform is subject to this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, however, please note that by making any Profile through the Platform, you are requesting and authorizing Darrot to make available your Profile to any “Users” in the selected geographic location;
II. You acknowledge that we and the users on the Platform rely on the accuracy and completeness of all information provided during the registration process and completing your Profile and updated on the Platform, and you warrant and represent that all information provided to us and on your Profile is accurate, complete and not misleading and remains so;
III. each user is responsible for any position or offer listed on the Platform (“Local Jobs Listing”) and Darrot does not guarantee the validity of any Job Listing and Job Seekers should verify the validity of any Job Listing before taking any action affecting their current employment situations;
IV. Darrot does not have any obligation to screen any Job Listing, or to include any Job Listing in its search results or other listings, and may exclude or remove any Job Listing from the Platform for any or no reason;
V. Darrot assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability, for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability of any Job Listing or information included in Darrot’s search results.
VI. Darrot holds no reponsibilty of the Quality, Quantity or any aspect of the Products and Services listed by the stores in the app. All Products and Servies posted should be legal and any ill-legal, drugs, abusive or adult items are prohibited to be posted on the Darrot platform.
· Darrot reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the platform for any reason, on a temporary or permanent basis and use at any time Darrot determines that you are in breach of this Agreement. Any termination shall take effect without prejudice to any damages that we might claim from you and your legal representatives, in compensation of the loss suffered as a result of any breach or otherwise provided under this Agreement.
TERMS TO USE
● We are committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the app or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
● The Darrot app stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, in order to provide our Service. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the Darrot app won’t work properly or at all.
● We cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, we cannot accept responsibility.
● At some point, we may wish to update the app. The app is available for Android and iOS– the requirements for the system (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app. It is your responsibility to keep the app version up to date. We do not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, we may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you.
● We strongly recommend that you only download the Darrot applications from the Play Store or App Store. Doing so will ensure that your apps are legitimate and safe from malicious software.
● License Restrictions. Except as specifically provided herein, You may not: (i) distribute or make the Application available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time; (ii) copy the Application; (iii) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, make alterations, decompile, disassemble or make derivative works based on the Application, except as otherwise permitted by law; or (iv) use, rent, loan, sub-license, lease, distribute or attempt to grant other rights to the Application to third parties.
● Your Warranty. You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the authority to bind Yourself to this Agreement; (ii) Your use of the Application will be solely for purposes that are permitted by this Agreement; and (iii) Your use of the Application will comply with all local and national and laws, rules, and regulations (“Laws”).
● Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless including our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and anyone providing information or software used in the Application from any and all claims arising from, related to, or incidental to Your use of the Application.
● Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. We may immediately terminate this Agreement at any time at its sole discretion with or without notice to you. Additionally, your rights under this Agreement will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this Agreement. Upon termination, all legal rights and licenses granted to You hereunder shall terminate immediately and You shall cease all use of the Application and destroy all copies of the Application. All sections that may be reasonably interpreted to or are intended to survive this Agreement will survive this Agreement.
● Acknowledgment of Understanding/Entire Agreement. You acknowledge that You have read this Agreement, understand it and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. You also agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the Agreement between We and You and supersedes all proposals, representations or prior agreements, oral or written, and any other communications between us and You relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
● Severability. You agree that the terms and conditions stated in this Agreement are severable. If any paragraph, provision, or clause in this Agreement shall be found or be held to be invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, the remainder of this agreement shall be valid and enforceable.
● Assignment and Transfer. We may assign, transfer, sell, rent or lend this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without notice to You. You may not assign this Agreement or any part of it or any rights to use the Application, in whole or in part, either temporarily or permanently, to any other party. Any attempt to do so is void.
· You will need to register with Darrot and set up an account to access the Platform and to use the Service and select your own sign-in ID and password to gain access to accounts. All accounts must have a valid associated mailbox for receiving electronic text mail that can be used in case of notifying important updates or recovery your Darrot account.
· If you register, you agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (including your email address) and (b) be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password and not transfer or resell your use of or access to the Service to any third party. Darrot is not responsible and disclaims all liability if your email is used improperly and falsely by a third party.
· You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address if there is a change.
· You cannot transfer your Darrot account another user or entity. To protect your account, keep your account details and password confidential. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Darrot account.
· If your Darrot account is closed or blocked (whether by you or us) you can reach us at email@example.com for taking required action.
By accessing our Darrot App, you agree to the following conditions:
· You will not attempt to deceive, mislead, confuse, or defraud Darrot Inc. through any means of circumvention related to the Darrot App or the Services you are purporting to provide;
· You will not decompile or reverse-engineer the Darrot App and/or monitor any portion of the Darrot App and/or any Materials and/or other content on the Darrot App, unless an authorized representative of Darrot has given you specific permission to do so in writing;
· You will not conduct any kind of systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Darrot App;
· You will not create or compile, directly or indirectly, any collection, compilation, database or directory from the Darrot App’s content;
· You will not use the Darrot App in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden and/or impair any Darrot server, or the network(s) connected to any Darrot server;
· You will not license, sell and/or otherwise provide access to and/or use of your Account or the Darrot App to any third party (other than subcontractors, pursuant to your Partner Agreement), including without limitation to build a competitive product and/or service;
· You will not harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any Darrot employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of Darrot services;
· You will not delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Materials or any portion of the Darrot App or Darrot services;
· You will not upload or transmit viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
· You will not disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise harm or violate the security of the Darrot App, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Darrot App or affiliated or linked sites (including those of our restaurant partners); and
· You will not use the Darrot App for any illegal purposes.
JOB POST IN-APP PURCHASE
Users should have to buy “In App Purchase” (once per job posting) to post a job on platform.
It will be non-refundable if the job is posted. Refunds are only applicable if some technical fault occurred.)
Users can buy "Store Subscription" for creating stores on platform, they can only post products/services when their subscription is active. This is also non-refundable.
It will be non-refundable. Refunds are only applicable if some technical fault occurred.
Please Note: Darrot doesn't provide Delivery integration for products or Services as of now and neither handles payment between store owner (Seller) and buyer.
· If there is a charge associated with your use of the Platform or a portion of the Services, you agree to pay that charge in the specified currency. Depending on your location, some transactions might require foreign currency conversion or be processed in another country. Your bank might charge you additional fees for those services when you use a debit or credit card.
· To pay the charges for a Service, you will be asked to provide a payment method at the time. By providing Darrot with a payment method, you (i) represent that you are authorized to use the payment method that you provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate; (ii) authorize Darrot to charge you for the Services using your payment method; and (iii) authorize Darrot to charge you for any paid feature of the Services that you choose to sign up for or use. We may bill you (a) in advance; (b) at the time of purchase; (c) shortly after purchase; or (d) on a recurring basis for subscription Services.
· When you purchase the Services on a subscription basis (e.g., monthly, or annually (as applicable)), you acknowledge and agree that you are authorizing recurring payment, and payments shall be made to Darrot by the method you have chosen at the recurring intervals you have agreed to. By authorizing recurring payments, you are authorizing Darrot to process such payments as either electronic debits or fund transfers, or as electronic drafts from your designated account (in the case of Automated Clearing House or similar payments), or as charges to your designated account (in the case of credit card or similar payments) (collectively, “Electronic Payments”). If any payment is returned unpaid or if any credit card or similar transaction is rejected or denied, Darrot or its service providers reserve the right to collect any applicable return item, rejection or insufficient funds fee and to process any such payment as an Electronic Payment.
· We may suspend or cancel the Services if we do not receive an on-time, full payment from you for all charges. Suspension or cancellation of the Services for non-payment could result in a loss of access to and use of your account and the Service, including subscription Services and User Content.
· All prices are exclusive of VAT (unless specified on the Platform) and subject to change at any time. Darrot may collect VAT or other indirect taxes at the applicable rate for the particular country (as per applicable tax rules) at the time of payment for Services or purchase of Darrot Credit or at the time you use the Darrot Credit. You agree to pay any duties or taxes with respect to the Services and indemnify us against any claim arising from failure to make such payment.
· If any amount due remains unpaid, we may suspend or terminate your Account.
DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
● The Darrot Mobile Application, the Services, the information on the Darrot Mobile Application and use of all related facilities are provided on an "as is, as available" basis without any warranties whether express or implied.
● To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties relating to the Darrot Mobile Application and its contents, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in the Darrot Mobile Application, warranties of merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, non-infringement or implied warranties from course of dealing or usage of trade.
● We do not warrant that the Darrot Mobile Application will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code or that the Darrot Mobile Application will not be affected by any acts of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
● While we may use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Darrot Mobile Application, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness.
● We shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of any third parties howsoever caused, and for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, howsoever caused, resulting from or in connection with the Darrot Mobile Application and the services offered in the Darrot Mobile Application, your access to, use of or inability to use the Darrot Mobile Application or the services offered in the Darrot Mobile Application, reliance on or downloading from the Darrot Mobile Application and/or services, or any delays, inaccuracies in the information or in its transmission including but not limited to damages for loss of business or profits, use, data or other intangible, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
● We shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise howsoever and whatever the cause thereof, for any indirect, consequential, collateral, special or incidental loss or damage suffered or incurred by you in connection with the Darrot Mobile Application and these Terms and Conditions of Use. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions of Use, indirect or consequential loss or damage includes, without limitation, loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings or business, loss of data or goodwill, loss of use or value of any equipment including software, claims of third parties, and all associated and incidental costs and expenses.
● The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited are affected.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
● All editorial content, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks on the Darrot Mobile Application are protected by copyright laws and/or other laws and/or international treaties, and belong to us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be. These works, logos, graphics, sounds or images may not be copied, reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, disseminated, sold, published, broadcasted or circulated whether in whole or in part, unless expressly permitted by us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be.
● Nothing contained on the Darrot Mobile Application should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Darrot Mobile Application without our written permission. Misuse of any trademarks or any other content displayed on the Darrot Mobile Application is prohibited.
● We will not hesitate to take legal action against any unauthorized usage of our trade marks, name or symbols to preserve and protect its rights in the matter. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Other product and company names mentioned herein may also be the trademarks of their respective owners.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the App infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the App infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
CHANGES TO THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at Support@darrot.app.